let's take some time to think!
a glance at sessions from think! 2017
nature awaits! book early!
let’s take some time to think!
think! 2018 is going to be an awesome learning experience. Take some time to think! Think about classrooms where kids are engaged, teachers are excited, and leaders are energized. Think about how much we can do when we hit the pause button long enough to think about our work. Think about how much we learn from other people who are trying out new ideas, taking really cool risks, and exploring new things.
Think about bringing a team and spending a couple of days with some of your most forward-thinking colleagues, the supercharged lead4ward crew, and other exceptional (and sometimes wacky) educators.
take a look at some of the session titles from think! 2017
- Reimagine Content with the lead4ward Field Guide – Stephanie Zelenak
- Developing Independent Thinkers in Math – Nancy Crouch
- Teaching in Tandem – BIG Dreams for Co-Teaching – Jayme Alexander
- Playing with the Playlist – Shelby Ellis
- Let’s Try Pulling the String! Accountability 2018 – John Fessenden
- Writing Across the Curriculum – Cristin Ledbetter
- Think, Learn, Engage! Through Justification Stations Grades 3-EOC – Jenna Shinners & Allison Gillentine
- Grades; Are they a DREAM or a Nightmare? – Trisha Averkiades
- Personalized Learning: Dreams to do come true! – Kristen Meeks
- In order to form a more perfect union… – Stacy Pattenaude
- Bringing the Planning Guide to Life – Amador Vasquez
- Living the Data Dream! – Jason Hewitt
- Why think!? Why Dream? – Diane Potter
preconference schedule (optional)
|day 1 – thursday, nov. 29
||day 2 – friday, nov. 30
|8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m
||8:30 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
registration for the 2018 think! conference is now open!
nov. 29-30, 2018