What is the Mentoring ePLC?
Mentoring is key to new teachers’ success! Designed as an extension of the face-to-face lead4ward mentor training, the online mentoring series will explore and expand the tools and skills needed to effectively coach and mentor new teachers.
For more information, check out this video–>
This ePLC can also contribute to:
- higher teacher retention
- increased teacher effectiveness
- happier teachers
District-level membership includes:
- 4 pre-recorded learning videos
- 3 live problems of practice webinars
- telephone and email support
- support resources
- teachers, teacher teams, PLCs, instructional coaches, induction leaders, administrators (in school districts)
- participants must have attended one of the lead4ward mentoring trainings/TOTs
Debbie Boyer is wholeheartedly passionate about people, learning, innovation, and life. She is an encourager, supporter, and champion of educators who loves helping teachers grow and flourish. Debbie believes mentoring first-year teachers and helping them be successful is one of the most important roles we have as educators. She is excited to help districts and educational service centers implement lead4ward’s Heart of Teaching Induction Series.
Pricing Details for 2019-20
Registration is by district with:
For ESCs and other entities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested in this service.
Note: Each individual Mentoring ePLC participant must purchase The Mentoring and Coaching: Helping New Teachers Succeed book. Ordering and pricing information can be found at http://store.lead4ward.com/