What is accountabilityconnect?
This comprehensive, year-long district support service is designed specifically to help school leaders (at both the district and campus level) understand state and federal assessment and accountability systems – with a focus on understanding the issues that are most impactful for classroom instruction and student learning. Additionally, this support service helps members stay current on changes or developments in the areas of instruction, assessment, and accountability – which will be especially important for school districts throughout the 2023-24 school year. A key component of accountabilityconnect is that it helps members make sense of the complexities surrounding assessment and accountability systems so that district and campus leaders can more effectively lead and support sound instructional practices. Ultimately this allows districts to connect accountability to instruction – which benefits teachers, students, staff, and the entire school community.
Why join accountabilityconnect?
During the ac23-24 service year (May 1, 2023 – April 30, 2024), member districts will receive a broad range of services and supports in the following areas:
- Accountability System – ongoing support relating to the finalization of the 2023 A-F Accountability refresh process and the issuance of 2023 accountability ratings in September of 2023 (after the beginning of the 2023-24 school year)
- Implementation of STAAR 2.0 – ongoing updates relating to the implementation of STAAR 2.0 in the Spring of 2023 and implications for instruction, professional development, and data analysis
- Legislative Updates – ongoing support and resources intended to summarize key pieces of legislation passed by the 88th Legislature and assist school leaders in identifying critical decision-making and action steps required by new legislation
- Data Tools and Templates – ongoing development and support of data views and “think throughs” designed to assist district and campus leaders in understanding their data and identifying areas or issues for strategic planning and initiatives
- Assessment Literacy – ongoing support designed to assist campus and district leaders in better understanding the variety of assessment tools that are available to districts (e.g., formative assessments, interim assessments, summative assessments), with a focus on maximizing the effectiveness of assessment data analysis to improve and support classroom instruction and student learning
lead4ward and TASA are here for you!
lead4ward and TASA are excited to collaborate in supporting education leaders across the state in the areas of accountability and instruction.
- $1,000 – districts with 1 campus
- $2,500 – districts with 2-10 campuses
- $4,500 – districts with 11+ campuses
Summary of Services
- 20 scheduled webinars (with additional webinars added on an as-needed basis)
- Telephone, text, email, or virtual on-request support
- Presentation templates for public hearings or board meetings
- Ongoing development of data tools and resources to help analyze and evaluate academic growth and performance
- Additional materials designed to synthesize and summarize assessment and accountability requirements
John is an educational consultant who works with school districts, campuses and regional educational service centers in the areas of assessment, accountability and data analysis. read more –>
LeAnn Fisher, Ed.D.
LeAnn supports school districts, campuses and regional education service centers in the areas of assessment, accountability and data analysis.