What are the Math ePLCs?
Math ePLCs provide a springboard to both ignite and support collaborative team discussions prior to planning instruction. Leaders, instructional coaches, and teachers will gain valuable insight into the specificities needed for rich Tier 1 instructional planning. Also, the Math ePLC is a great tool for the self-contained teacher (who might plan in isolation) to receive targeted background information and critical implications for instruction.
- addresses highly tested TEKS Clusters
- embeds stimuli, vocabulary, and best strategic approaches for instruction
- includes prior knowledge for grade-level entry points and vertical alignment
- addresses common misconceptions through item analysis for highly tested interesting items
- includes opportunities to pause and collaboratively discuss and/or reflect
- elementary or middle school options
- highly tested TEKS Clusters
- 2 pre-recorded learning videos per TEKS Cluster
- scaffold video (10-15 minutes)
- released test video (10-15 minutes)
Elementary: 3-5 math teachers and leaders
Middle School: 6-8 math teachers and leaders
Kim is passionate about supporting math educators. With over 20 years of experience, Kim equips interventionists, teachers, and specialists to implement best practices, plan intentional and aligned lessons, understand their data, and develop differentiated plans of support.