Get Connected and Stay Connected!
The State Accountability System is designed to provide a broad and detailed analysis of campus and district performance. School leaders face the challenge of comprehending and making sense of the accountability system – and connecting it to effective instructional systems, practices and processes that support student learning.
The good news for 2016-17 is that 2016 Accountability will be fairly similar to 2015 Accountability.
accountabilityconnect2016 will help districts prepare for the new A-F ratings system – including TEA’s January 1, 2017 report showing the ratings each district/campus would have received in August 2016 if the A-F ratings system had been in place for 2015-16.
ac2016 can help you:
- the 2016 Accountability System AND
- the new A-F ratings system (as it gets developed)
- Interpret your accountability reports
- Fulfill your reporting and district/campus improvement plan requirements
- Prepare and file appeals of ratings, if applicable
- Connect any required accountability intervention processes with effective campus and district planning activities and systems
- Use your data to guide effective decision-making relating to professional development and effective instruction
ac2016 participants will receive:
- Timely Webinars
- Telephone, email or GoToMeeting support
- Presentation templates for public hearings/school board meetings
- Data tools
- Additional materials designed to synthesize and summarize accountability measures and requirements
|1||Friday – 05/06/2016||2016 Accountability: Part 1|
|2||Friday – 05/20/2016||2016 Accountability: Part 2|
|3||Thursday – 06/09/2016||2016 Accountability for Principals|
|4||Thursday – 07/28/2016||2016-17 Planning Issues for New A-F Ratings System|
|5||Monday – 08/29/2016||Accountability 2016: Reading Our Reports|
|6||Friday – 09/16/2016||2016-17 School Year Update|
|7||Friday – 11/18/2016||2016-17 School Year Update|
|8||Tuesday – 12/06/2016||2015-16 TAPR and the District’s Annual Report|
|9a||Tuesday – 12/20/2016||Overview of New Accountability System (A-F Ratings) – Part I|
|9b||Thursday – 01/05/2017||Overview of New Accountability System (A-F Ratings) – Part II|
|10||Friday – 02/10/2017||Accountability Update|
|11||Friday – 03/03/2017||Accountability 2017 Preview|
- All scheduled webinars are conducted live from 9:00 am to 10:30 am Central Time, except as indicated
- All webinars are recorded and posted for viewing by member districts on the ac2016 website
Sign Up Now!
- $2000 per district for 10 or fewer campuses; $3500 per district for more than 10 campuses
- Membership is for the year beginning May 1, 2016 and ending April 30, 2017
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
John is an educational consultant who works with school districts, campuses and regional educational service centers in the areas of assessment, accountability and data analysis. Read more–>