what is staar4ward?
staar4ward is organized into three online learning modules to provide just-in-time, relevant learning opportunities for teachers and leaders.
Sustainability (Module 1)
Targeted for new teachers or leaders, as well as those that just need a refresher, this one hour module will be exclusively delivered online and will answer questions such as:
- What is STAAR?
- Where do I find important STAAR information?
- What’s on the test?
- What does rigor mean?
Update (Module 2)
This module will give teachers an update of what is new with the student assessment program. The 30-45 minute online module will cover topics such as:
- EOC changes
- Phase In
- Released tests
- Optional test administration, procedures, and materials
- lead4ward resources
Leading Learning Webinars (Module 3)
Leading learning will have (almost) monthly live webinars that will review what leadership teams will focus on in the following month. These webinars will cover topics such as:
- Data analysis
- Analyzing local assessments
- Organizing intervention
- Adapting instruction
- Using lead4ward data tools (quintiles and heat maps)
Additionally, leadership teams will have access to a facilitated online course with pertinent information that they can use to guide discussions with staff.
Bundle and Save
- As a campus, purchase all three modules and save $700! This option would provide all three modules to all teachers and leaders on your campus, all year long.
For questions, email Lee Rutledge at firstname.lastname@example.org