How do we impact student growth?
It starts with maximizing time to plan instruction that is relevant, engaging, and rigorous! Using lead4ward’s methodology and tools, we’ll investigate the thinking skills students need to be successful on STAAR 2.0, help them apply their learning, and show what they know. Let’s get your instructional routines ready, set up your planning process, and move planning conversations to action!
In this 1-day conference, you’ll have opportunities to:
- use the lead4ward tools and resources in instructional planning
- enhance activities with the Instructional Strategies Playlist
- establish instructional routines for all students
- discover ways to expand student thinking
- move instructional planning to action
- connect learning to student success, including STAAR 2.0
The plan4ward Conference gives campus teams an opportunity to learn together. We recommend that a team consist of at least one teacher from each content area, a campus leader, and a special education teacher. Participants will remain in their selected session throughout the day.
Conference breakout sessions include:
- social studies
- special education
K-12 teachers and leaders
september 20, 2022
Houston Marriott Sugar Land Towne Square, Sugar Land, TX
save your spot